- Cheerleading – Includes Varsity (7th & 8th Grade, $75) and JV (5th & 6th Grade, $75) divisions for girls. The season runs through both Fall and Winter, as the Cheerleading teams will perform at Corpus Football and Basketball games. The teams will also participate in several competitions.
- Cross Country – Includes Novice, Minor and Cadet divisions for K through 8th grades for boys and girls, $45. All runners compete in the Archdiocesan weekly meets and can qualify for the Archdiocesan championship.
- Football – Includes Varsity (7th & 8th Grade, $195) and Junior Varsity (5th & 6th Grade, $195) divisions for boys. Varsity can qualify for the Archdiocesan Tournament. CYO Football 2017.pdf
- Soccer – Includes Co-ed Varsity (7th & 8th Grade, $85), Co-ed Junior Varsity (5th & 6th Grade, $85) and Co-ed Mini (3th & 4th Grade, $65) divisions. Varsity plays in the Region 20 Tournament and can qualify for the Archdiocesan Tournament.
- Girls Volleyball – Includes Varsity (7th & 8th Grade, $70) and Junior Varsity (5th & 6th Grade, $65) divisions for girls. Varsity plays in the Region 20 Tournament and can qualify for the Archdiocesan Tournament.
- Volleyball Camp (Girls) – Learn to Play Volleyball! Improve Your Skills! Camp is open to all girls entering 5th through 8th grades in Fall 2017. August 2nd and 3rd. 8AM to 2PM. $50 August 2 & 3 Corpus Camp.pdf
***New *** Corpus Christi CYO is considering starting a Swim Team for the 2017/2018 season. We are in the planning stages and will need final approval from the CYO Board and Parish. We would like to hear back from you in order to gauge the level of interest. See below some details for the proposed Swim Team. If your family is interested in participating as swimmers, coaches or helpers, please send a note to email@example.com .
- Participate through the Catholic Youth Swim League (CYSL) which includes 16 parishes in Bucks, Montgomery and NE Philly. The CYSL has over 1,100 swimmers and has existed for over 35 years.
- The season will run from late September through February.
- Practices will be 1 to 2 nights per week at the Indian Valley YMCA or other nearby pool.
- There will be 7 dual meets and a Championship meet at LaSalle University. All meets will be on Saturday or Sunday.
- Grades are K through 8th.
- All levels of swimmers are welcome and all 4 strokes will be taught.
Student Coaches – High School students can register to be Student Coaches on our grade school CYO sports teams (Volleyball, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Cheerleading). They will always be supervised by the adult Head and Assistant Coaches and will act as assistants. For those high school students interested, register under the specific sport, selecting “Student Coach”. Registration is free and completion of the season will qualify for high school service hours at the discretion of the Head Coach.
CYO Positons Open – Girls/Coed Athletic Director (2018/19), Service Project Coordinator, Sports Banquet Chairmen, Beef & Beer Chairmen, Christmas Tournament Chairmen, IM Basketball Manager, Mini Soccer Manager – if interested send email to firstname.lastname@example.org