Corpus Christi CYO offers non-competitive Cheerleading, available to girls in 1st through 8th grades, in each season of the academic year. Officially, 1st thru 4th graders are the Mini’s, 5th & 6th are JV, and 7th & 8th are Varsity, though all girls practice together.
- The Fall season is an all-around clinic, offering 6 weekly practices covering the basics of motions, jumps, choreography, and potentially simple stunts and tumbling.
- The Winter season is the lengthiest season, going from late October/early November to March Madness. Once weekly practices prepare for performing at a single Basketball game on the weekends, possibly more during tournaments, and culminating with a performance at the March Madness fundraiser tournament. With the performance aspect of this season, uniforms tops & skirts are lent by the CYO and additional pieces (ie. shoes, socks, shorts, & bow) are to be purchased by the families.
- Spring season is another 6-week clinic, focusing on developing strength and flexibility with stunts, jumps, and tumbling.
- Amy Lendzinski – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christine Roach – email@example.com
- Kristina Super – firstname.lastname@example.org