Corpus Christi Cheerleading Registration Is Now Open! Register Today!
Girls in 1st-8th grade of all experience levels are invited to join the Cheerleading team. Each level (Varsity, JV, and Minis) has slightly different uniforms but ultimately function as a single team at this time.
Practices are once weekly on Wednesdays, 6-7:30pm. Games are also typically just one each weekend, to be figured out after the Basketball schedule is announced, with the possibility of additional special events, such as March Madness.
For any questions, please contact Amy Lendzinksi at email@example.com
(Registration closes 11/15)
Corpus Christi CYO offers non-competitive Cheerleading, available to girls in 1st through 8th grades, in each season of the academic year. Officially, 1st thru 4th graders are the Mini’s, 5th & 6th are JV, and 7th & 8th are Varsity, though all girls practice together.
- The Fall season is an all-around clinic, offering 6 weekly practices covering the basics of motions, jumps, choreography, and potentially simple stunts and tumbling.
- The Winter season is the lengthiest season, going from late October/early November to March Madness. Once weekly practices prepare for performing at a single Basketball game on the weekends, possibly more during tournaments, and culminating with a performance at the March Madness fundraiser tournament. With the performance aspect of this season, uniforms tops & skirts are lent by the CYO and additional pieces (ie. shoes, socks, shorts, & bow) are to be purchased by the families.
- Spring season is another 6-week clinic, focusing on developing strength and flexibility with stunts, jumps, and tumbling.
- Amy Lendzinski – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christine Roach – email@example.com
- Kristina Super – firstname.lastname@example.org