Attention Coaches and Volunteer
Please see below for Training and Certification Requirements to be a head coach or assistant coach in CYO. There are several requirements that must be completed.
Any questions, please contact the boys or girls Athletic Director via email:
Boys: Brian Lasky – email@example.com
Girls: Michael Calafati – firstname.lastname@example.org
To check your requirement status: Contact Mary Ellen McCabe, Human Resources~Safe Environment:
- email@example.com or 215-855-1311 x 126
CYO Coaching Requirements and Forms
Volunteer Instructions for Obtaining Required Background
Checks and Archdiocesan Training Requirements
1. PA State Police Criminal Record Check can be obtained online at epatch.state.pa.us. Receive results online within a few minutes. The cost is waived for volunteers.
2. PA Department of Human Services Child Abuse History
Clearance can be obtained online at https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home. Results will be emailed to you within 14 days. The cost is waived for volunteers.
3. Directions for obtaining fingerprints
- Go to https://uenroll.identogo.com
- Service Codes (for registering)
- 1KG6Y3 is the code for Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Click on Schedule or Manage Appointment and complete
- For fingerprint locations please visit the following website:
- The cost is $21.85
- If you have lived in Pa continuously for 10 years you can
complete a Disclosure Statement in place of the fingerprints.
- Theapplication is found at corpuschristilansdale.org/wp-
All required clearances, including FBI fingerprints, must be
renewed every 5 years.
- Volunteer Disclosure Form
Philadelphia Archdiocesan Training Requirements
(Safe Environment) Never Expires
1. Attendance at “Protecting God’s Children, Awareness
Sessions for Adults”
- Go to Virtus.org to register for a session. Once you attend please
drop off a copy of “Ministerial Behavior and Boundaries” to the
2. Mandated Reported Training
- Go to childyouthprotection.org, click on Staff and Volunteers, select
Required Training, Scroll down to Mandated Reporter Online
Component, and then ‘click here’. Register and take the on-line
- You will receive a confirmation by email from the Archdiocese
that you took this training along with a “Certificate of Completion”.
- All copies of Clearances, Ministerial Behavior & Boundaries and
Proof of Mandated Reporter Training must be received by the
Corpus Christi Catholic School Office / The Parish Office, BEFORE you will be cleared to volunteer.
If you need the Information & Communication Technology
Addendum or the Mandated Reporter Amendment go to:
http://corpuschristilansdale.org/ and click on Safe
If you have any questions please contact:
Mary Ellen McCabe
Safe Environment Coordinator
(215) 855-1311 ext. 126